ROV DASHBOARD is an enterprise software application that can be installed on a corporate server with multiple users or utilized as a standalone software application on a desktop computer.
The Enterprise Edition of ROV Dashboard is very simple to use, where as a user, you are only required to visit an internal web site and enter a login and password assigned to you by your network administrator. All of the technical requirements are handled by the server administrator. As an end user, you simply need the URL web address and your own login and password combination at the login page.
Here are some highlights to the ROV Dashboard system:
- Create a professional looking set of reports, charts and tables that are highly intuitive, and protected by login and password encryption
- Create a truly paperless environment by logging in from anywhere in the world to view your reports that are constantly and automatically updated each time you log on
- Comes in multiple languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Russian
- Fully compatible with ROV Risk Modeler where the output XML files created from ROV Modeler can be read and updated in the ROV Dashboard
- Create the settings for all the reports and source data one time and you can leave it alone as new data and results will automatically populate the reports
- Charts and tables are highly interactive, including the ability to pivot data tables and change the chart types from a list of over 25 charts
- Together with ROV Modeler, ROV Dashboard provides a seamless end-to-end solution set for your company’s intensive data-crunching and analysis needs
- We will provide initial proof of concept consulting and training on analyzing your company’s data and analytical needs, implement them inside Excel with the help of ROV Risk Simulator and ROV Modeling Toolkit, and convert these into ROV Modeler for actual software implementation (we will send our IT personnel to configure the server settings), and the senior executives in the firm will only access the management dashboard reports in ROV Dashboard
- Very simple and highly intuitive 4-step process in creating reports:
- Set Up Users
- Set Up Widgets and Data Source
- Set Up Reports
- Assign Reports to Specific Users
- Two types of users can be set up: Administrators and Regular Users
- Administrators have the rights to:
- Create new users and change passwords and login privileges
- Create new reports and assign these reports to different report groups and different users
- Create new widget items such as charts and tables, and their source data location
- Regular users have the rights to:
- View only the dashboard reports that they are authorized to view and receive
- Update certain charts and tables in the report
There are no trial versions for ROV Dashboard as this tool requires consulting and training before implementation, and the typical implementation is on a server-based environment, together with the ROV Modeler suite of tools (the ROV Modeler is used to download and link to databases and data files to perform advanced analytics on thousands and millions of data points and returns the results in XML files that can be read, updated, and viewed in ROV Dashboard).
ROV Dashboard is a Java Web application based on Hibernate, Spring, and Struts technologies. For the desktop edition, all you need is Windows (XP, Vista, or Windows 7), Linux, Unix, or Mac and a free Internet web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
The enterprise server edition runs on any Java application server and supports all popular relational database management systems (RDBMS). It can be installed on Windows (XP and Vista, 32 and 64 bits), Linux, Unix, and Mac, and supports X86, X64, AMD64, and IA64 architectures. It also supports all popular RDBMS such as MSSQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, etc. The front-end user interface for ROV Dashboard is a Web 2.0 application, using Ajax, Flash, and XML technologies. Finally, for server-based environments, we usually perform the initial consulting and implementation for your firm. The consulting includes applying ROV Modeler analytics to your firm’s data and the subsequent use of the ROV Modeler-generated results in ROV Dashboard.