ROV RISK MODELER is a comprehensive software suite, developed by Real Options Valuation, Inc., that includes several modules. This software suite takes the modeling outside of Excel and into the database environment, allowing the end user the ability to directly link to databases and large data files, clean the data and run advanced analytics at very high speeds. The suite’s modules include:
This software suite can be run in any Windows or MAC environment (MAC operating systems require Parallels or Virtual Machine to emulate a Windows environment), and is compatible with Microsoft Excel as well as other ODBC compliant databases and data files. The software suite requires 100MB of free disk space and recommended minimum 1GB of RAM for best performance. We recommend that the user has administrative rights (this is by default on most personal computers) but the suite can also run on logins with limited user rights (simply install the software to a non-protected file/folder location to properly run the software).
In addition, the ROV Modeler software suite has the ability to:·
· Clean and filter your dataset through its Data Integrity and SQL Conditional screener and Data Compute capabilities, and check your data quality through its Data Diagnostics function
· Runs individual models or portfolios of models on a specific schedule, where the tool will automatically download predefined data links from databases and data files, run its analyses, and return the results in specified XML or data file formats
· Provide 5 methods of variable mapping, to extract and download the required data from your database or data files for analysis, including Data Fitting, Data and Variable Compute, Distributional Assumption and Simulation, Manual Entry, and Data Link to data files or databases
· Runs on single core or multiple cores with multi-thread distribution and distributive processing
· Available in English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and more languages are forthcoming
· Individual modules can be used or purchased separately
· Applicable as a desktop software or server-based software
There are no trial versions of this software as the desktop and server implementation of this comprehensive software suite will need to include consulting and training. We do have standalone versions but please contact us for more details on obtaining a trial version (we only provide trial versions to corporations and not individual users). Also, for more details, view our getting started videos or download our detailed brochures or user manuals.